Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 9,2010

With the new year upon me I once again made a couple of New Years resolutions.
1. To stay up with Technolgy(thus the Blog)
2. To apply Ecclesiastes 5:1-7 to my life.(let my words be few) this may sound easy if your not a Hilbert
3 Try a new recipe once a week (I love to cook), but this is Clean Eating Now.
4. To honor my parents better.
5. Encourage,Keep in touch with friends (thus the Blog)
6. Engage culture in a healthy way.( the Blog)

New Resolutions have a way of making us stronger by seeking change or reveal to us how far we are willing to go to do something. Whatever your New Year Resolutions are, I hope you remember the simply things in life are what matter.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture! Hope to talk to you soon! Love you! Keely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading more. What a great way for those of us in Jefferson City, who miss you guys, to keep up with all of you. Thanks for sharing. Chris

    ReplyDelete