Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12,2010

Psalm 116:6 The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me.

Simple= those whose lack of wisdom and experience exposes them to danger.

As I think about the times in my life, where I was in need of wisdom and by God's grace and intervention He provided. Yes, even when I didn't want it, or thought I didn't need it, He still provided(thanks Donna Kay).
How important it is to be aware of the words we speak to others, not to condemn but to remember those who lack wisdom. To speak truth in love sometimes comes without words.
As I walk this journey in a strange new land (Montana) I am grateful to the many people that speak truth into my life. Thanks for being true friends and followers of Christ. I look forward to many new friends and pray I can be as good of friends as all of you have been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment